ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour 200??

clio 172
I am in the fortunate position where I can get a brand new clio 200 cup for about £11,500 (tax free), just wondering what everyones views are on what colour is best? and any extras people would recommend to get,
cheers

Fiesta ST200
To be fair, all of the I.d paints are good. It's a shame they don't produce storm grey or alien green anymore.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
i would have nimbus grey/black roof with recaros, cup spoiler and black speedlines also renault key card if pos:)

Last edited:

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Gotta be liquid yellow for me

1305f951.jpg

Or pw, rb

Just not a dull colour lol

Are you going hero spec? Recaros, speedlines, projector lights, cup spoiler and RS skirts?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Racing blue is dreadful, red is ok, black looks a little bit bad boy for me.

I personally think white or silver is the colour for them.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I've had a GW, but if I get another I would also consider RB and LY. LY being the main draw.

White clique
pearl white 100%, if they still did the storm grey that would be as good as. The other colours look a bit "so-so" IMO. Pearl white is also very rare and quite classy!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Glacier White

Black Speedlines
Black roof
Cup Spoiler
A/C
Recaros
Side Skirts
Cup Chassis

Job done

retro fit the projector lights

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
You're looking at a cup variant... They're limited on colours I'm lead to believe, might be better off getting a 200 & speccing the Cup chassis to get a wider option.

For me, out of the colours available, if it's a cup -

• Glacier White
  • Recaros
  • Cup Spoiler
  • Air con
  • Black Speedlines

clio 172
Gotta be liquid yellow for me

Or pw, rb

Just not a dull colour lol

Are you going hero spec? Recaros, speedlines, projector lights, cup spoiler and RS skirts?

not sure what to get really ive got to give the company a list of what i want and they will give me a price with the tax off and the military discount off, its 2 cheap not have really

clio 172
In that case, racing blue.

Can you only get a cup and not a normal one?
nah anyone but that was the price of the cup, and thats wat they were showing on the website,
could also get the megane cup for 17,999 but that would be a big push on my wallet,

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yes, for once, Revels is right. Get any colour you like, but don't get white

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
People against white - depends how long he wants it- white wont be out of fashion > 3 years-

S

Astra (H) VXR
Sounds good, will it have to be a left hand drive? I know you need it to be over there but if you decide to bring it back if you get based in England it wouldn't be practical IMO.. Loving the discount though it's mental, a nice 10k saving!! Haha!

clio 172
Sounds good, will it have to be a left hand drive? I know you need it to be over there but if you decide to bring it back if you get based in England it wouldn't be practical IMO.. Loving the discount though it's mental, a nice 10k saving!! Haha!
nah it will be right hand drive, will be a british car with british plates but will be registered as a bfg vehicle (british forces germany), ye it is one of the very few perks of the army, wot would be wrong with it if i was in england?

clio 172
People against white - depends how long he wants it- white wont be out of fashion > 3 years-

S

i think i will be keeping it a while as its my 1st brand new car, and i will proberbly get quite attached to it as i have with my 172, carnt bare to sell it so going to take it off the road an use it as a track car as the ring is only 3 hours from wer im based

Fiesta STripes
I'd get Red.

Until I saw a Red/Blue/AG/Storm Grey 200, I was under the impression the 200 was only available in white with black wheels!!! ;);)

Golf 7R
I've had Ultra Red, Nimbus and Glacier White, but if I were to choose again it would be Racing Blue. I think the colour suits the shape of the car beautifully.

I'm not young enough to pull off Liquid Yellow, and I'm not stupid enough to purchase a bright Green Clio.