ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour calipers?

Clio
43179989359213651689213.jpg

Im planning on repainting my calipers. Bored of the silver look and really dont wanna paint them silver again as it just gets dirty and looks poo
so just want some opinions on what mite look good.
Options are blue, although it mite clash. yellow or red?
Not sure.

what do you think?

and opinions on the car are welcome :)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
not red, i hate red calipers unless they are brembo of course! blue as long as it was a perfect colour match to the car. dont know if that could of blue with black wheels would pull of yellow! maby with huge calipers and 300mm disks it would!

Roadster Coupe
No sorry, i'll take some tomorrow. Ive seen a few pics on here but cant think where i found them

Clio
did a few fotoshops of different colours.

This is how it looks atm:
lowered1.jpg

Red
redm.jpg

Blue in same shade which wont actually be possible as my cars a weird colour.
bluecalipers.jpg

And finally yellow:
yellowd.jpg

opinions please. and gloss black or silver aint an option cos they are boring :p

Roadster Coupe
looking at that now. I think maybe the red looks better because your wheels are black and your car is a dark colour.

172 mk2 ph2
leave silver tbh! other colours just dont look right if u have no others on your car it would look good in red but also do the 16v writing on your bullets red aswell

Clio
Decided red was the colour so here are some night pics cos didnt manage to get any pics in the day yet.

img0193awx.jpg

I think it stands out quite well and the blue compliments the red. pretty chuffed with how they look tbh

cheers for the comments and any more welcome

Clio
was tempted by those other ones in the group buy although the sizes are strange. apparently they are good and so are the ones from tescos