ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour is my car?

Clio 4 :) 306GTI-6
Hey :)

im new to this, and was wondering what is the official name for the colour of my clio? I'm needing a passenger side wing mirror cover but don't know what I'm asking for lol
3c76a711241e608ccee359611bfc6e80_zpsb009e18b.gif

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
No worries

If you become a paid member you will be able to put up a wanted thread for cover if its missing.

You will be also also to see all the different Traders section on here, there's a lad who can supply and spray a cover for you-Spray Shack

:) gonna wait till I pick car up on Friday to become a paid member just incase anything happens lol. The wing mirror cover is there it just seems a lot darker than the rest of the car

Lol funny u should say that, everyone I've spoken too really like them, I don't. I'd like a set of turinis ( the ones on the cup I think) I've never owned a Renault so forgive me if I get all the names wrong. The tyres on the alloys on the car are awesome so will run them for a bit till the better weather comes in

172 cup
Yep definatly iceberg, makes me miss my old one. Btw I have a set of mint turinis going for sale very soon if your intrested.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Yep Turinis off the Cup models really suit the Clios

^looks like you might not have to search very hard for a set either