ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour is the clio gt?

Cupped 200
Yes, its a special Blue which you cant get on a 200.... wanted to have it, had to take albi then.

Clio 1970000000
What is the spec of the GT? What size engine does it have etc. I have seen one in white near me and it looks nice but does not have the flared arches etc of the 200.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
GT is 1.6 16v with around 134bhp or something. More pleasant looking than the 200 at the front. Gets a twin exhaust at the rear with no diffuser, but the updated light clusters.
Inside is not too bad either. GT embriodery on seats and no silly yellow rev counter.

Black Clio GT
GT is 1.6 16v with around 134bhp or something. More pleasant looking than the 200 at the front. Gets a twin exhaust at the rear with no diffuser, but the updated light clusters.
Inside is not too bad either. GT embriodery on seats and no silly yellow rev counter.

the 1.5 dci has 106hp and the 1.6 16v has around 128hp
i think its a good little motor, the only thing that lets it down is the ride height and the front/rear track could be a little wider, in many ways i think it looks nicer thean the rs200 but bridges a nice gap between the dynamic s and the rs200.
looks cool in black too ;-)