ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour is yours! (valver owners!)

As above! Bored and just wondering what the most popular colour of valver is on here!!

So......

I will start...

White!

Quote: Originally posted by feirce187 on 22 October 2004

mines blue.how do ya know the number?
It says on the oval plate above the headlight when you lift the bonnet. What reg/phase is yours?

Quote: Originally posted by mike8579 on 22 October 2004

The original 449 Valver blue. So good they used it on the Willy.

I really wish they had used a unique colour for the Williams, because there are too many Williams lookalikes. :cry:

[Edited by Lotuz on 22 October 2004 at 7:31pm]

Quote: Originally posted by TomS on 22 October 2004

Valvers are NOT williams lookalikes!!!! :mad:

;)

No, but there are a lot of blue valvers pretending to be Willies. That wouldnt have been the cse if the Williams had a unique colour. :cool:

BMW 320d Sport

Any phase 1 or 2 valver in blue is 449 Sports Blue.

Anyway, AFAIK most common/popular colour (whichever way you prefer to think of it) is blue. It just suits the car very well.

Best colour IMHO is the factory black, I think its a slight pearl or metallic but it looks meaner than the other colours plus its fairly rare. Mine is (or was) 449 Sports Blue btw like the majority of them, now its Subaru 02C WR Blue Mica

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

Quote: Originally posted by Nick Read on 23 October 2004

Best colour IMHO is the factory black, I think its a slight pearl or metallic but it looks meaner than the other colours plus its fairly rare.
Good call Nick :D Its a pearlescent, but I wanted something slightly different so I have a BMW black on mine, same as BBs 16v turbo?