ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour V6?

If its a demo car it has to be Yellow it stands out in pictures more.
If thats not an option then some other strong colour black would look good particuly covered tastfully in a very different colour stickers.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
edde said:
If its a demo car it has to be Yellow it stands out in pictures more.
If thats not an option then some other strong colour black would look good particuly covered tastfully in a very different colour stickers.

If fred's looking for attention, Just wear that Tight Playboy t-shirt. Thats where the game is at.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Well I spent lots of time considering this when I bought mine. Went a looked at Vees in various colours to get a proper feel for how they looked in real light versus in a photo. I even ordered a red one ... but then changed my mind after spending more time looking at an Illiad blue one and decided that it was much more my sort of colour.

Very pleased with the choice I made :D.

Last edited:
  Clio v6 & Atom 300
Black or Blue. Depends on how clean they are as to which looks best.

Being lazy I'm happy with blue.

Peter:cool:

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Ali said:
LOL. They do a bronze.
Yep ... and there is only one RHD one in existence ... and here's my favourite (and oft posted as Dash will tell you) picture of it ;)

Callisto.jpg