ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What/did you get next?

RB 182 195bhp
Had a Clio 172 cup for a year and a half and loved it, then had a chance to get my hands on a cammed rb 182 for a good price, I'd always wanted an rb and with the cams I thought it would be a nice change, so I bought that and then sold the cup but it never felt as fast as cup did for some reason so I was never fully happy with it.
I kept it for a year then sold it on for a modified mk1 focus rs which has proven to be amazingly fast and capable in terms of performance, but equally unreliable.
I've now changed jobs and got a passat tdi estate for work and retired the focus as a toy so I'll have to see how we get along this summer.

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Grown up cars make me puke out my nose and die inside so the Cup stays as an antidote to daily drives until I either can't afford it or it dies. Unlikely I'll replace it as it seems manufacturers have seen fit to fix everything I like about it! Even with a likely decent salary increase from pitiful minimum wage in the next twelve months I don't feel the itch to go all German.

Also my wife finds premium and executive cars grotesque and I like getting laid. The Cup doesn't fit into either of those categories [emoji14]

New found performance increase for the Clio is driving an under powered 4 over 4 Rigid Lorry. I hope the newer 6 speeds or autos pull better than that willing but well used old thing. Fook me the Clio felt like a rocket ship on the way home

Last edited: