ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do people think about these........

1.4 16v Privilege 53reg
seen these on a website and kind of like them
as it looks like i'm not gna b able to afford £750 for some new OZ WRC's these are 2nd choice

opinions please

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
dont... you wont get many likers on this forum... every one seems to LOVE turinies... they look good on very select cars them and i personally dont like wolfrace, any one more thing wolfrace weigh a bomb but if u think they look good you put them on its your car :)

1.4 16v Privilege 53reg
i really like the OZ superturismo WRC's but i cnt afford 17's n am not sure about 16's
what u think?

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
i love them wheels but im after a set myself lmao and i cant find them at less that 650 with cac tyres lmao your lookin at about 700 for 16 or 17 as 16 isnt that popular in genral... but dont sway to 17" looks to big on a clio

1.4 16v Privilege 53reg
yeah i think am goin with 16's n then lowerin it 40mm, just gotta save up funds

cheers for replies

www.renparts.co.uk
i love them wheels but im after a set myself lmao and i cant find them at less that 650 with cac tyres lmao your lookin at about 700 for 16 or 17 as 16 isnt that popular in genral... but dont sway to 17" looks to big on a clio

whats so funny about wanting a set of wheels yourself?