ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do people think of my wheels?

172 berg, Fabia VRS
iphone photos 095.jpg not bad i think! thinking about turinis though:approve:

172 berg, Fabia VRS
iphone photos 081.jpg the only pic i have mate, front needs lowering as i only dropped the rear recently and im sourcing some coilovers

clio 182 sexy blue
Wheels look sound bud :) Aye back looks a lot lower than front eh :) Im drunk so i could be mistaken

172 berg, Fabia VRS
aye the rears lowered 50 mm and im looking for coilovers for the front, personally i like the stickers as i put them on lol, i think they suit the wheel and colour

172 berg, Fabia VRS
cheers matt350, i like em aswell but really fancy turinis for some reason? any idea what the wheels are worth?

clio 182 sexy blue
I think those wheels look smart , Why do you want Turinis..? Once you lower the front, they will look braw :)

172 berg, Fabia VRS
im not sure fannybaws, i guess ive always liked turinis! when i get the coilovers on and the splitter il have a look and see what it looks like! i might prefer these wheels when its lowered

172 berg, Fabia VRS
id get them painted as i really like the look on an iceberg, i dont know the colour of your car so i dont know if it would work but if its any shade of silver it will look cool, the renault sport stickers are about 12 pound on amazon iirc!

clio 182 sexy blue
Your wheels look smart bud :) Original is best IMO. Once you get it lowered at front, it will look smart as fukc :)

Mk3 1.6
id get them painted as i really like the look on an iceberg, i dont know the colour of your car so i dont know if it would work but if its any shade of silver it will look cool, the renault sport stickers are about 12 pound on amazon iirc!

Its red so gunmetal/anthracite or black are my options really :p but i need my bumpers sprayed first!

172 berg, Fabia VRS
il try it and see what it looks like mate i really like the wheels and dont want to change much on the car as i like the standard look aswell bud