ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Do People Think??

Vectra
right people..am tempted to get this done but a wanna see how it goes down on here first coz a daint wanna get it done and end up regretting it..so honestly people what you all think??

(if a where to get it done , it wouldnt happen for ages let btw as am spending money on more important things atm this will be one of the final things a get done if a do it)

thanks
329127_232386250153293_100001457585087_638611_1937800083_o.gif

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Re: What Does People Think??

I agree with everyone else, you should definitely put your numberplate back on

Vectra

yeah a was only testing the water as they say , since its not to everyone's taste all a will forget that idea! so in a way thanks for the advice :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I'd concentrate on making your posts readable rather than butchering your car.

Vectra

thanks for all the comments , yeah when a was looking at it last night it looked okay but now than Ive had a look this morning a know exactly what you all mean am not gonna do it! it would ruin the entire car only things a will do from that photoshop is the cliosport grill

Vectra

Which part had you actually changed? The bonnet?

Sort the sun strip out too..

only things am gonna do to the front is cliosport grill / new bumper / xenons with silvertec bulbs and maybe HIDs

you on about removing the sun strip?

Vectra

It's not the silvatec bulbs. You don't need HID's with Xenons. Google them ;)

yeah a see what you mean...yeah a will see what happens , A will be getting HIDs for my standard lights till a get the Xenons but we'll see...

Vectra
sorry for bad grammer , for other members that will be posting in here..please be patient , some of my previous comments in other threads dont always go down good on here so most members probably think am always taking the p*ss..this forum has helped me alot with my plans on the car and most times a get good comments which do help me alot like ive already said. Thanks