ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do u think?

Clio mk1 1.2
Havent finished her yet, got front and back RSi Bumpers with fogs and the side bumpstrips to go on. still lokking for sideskirts tho so can get them all painted at the same time and she about 2 be drop 55mm got the springs yesterday :) 427694409a1325452673b330974787l.jpg

427694409a1325642162b712294902l.jpg

DSC00023.JPG

Clio mk1 1.2
Sorry but no chav here :rasp: Iv a friend who runs his own business doing tints so i get free tints and he gets free advertising.

Turbos.
I think if you removed those tints that would be a tidy car.

With the tints, you just look like you sell cannabis and pocket knives to 9 year olds.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Those tints must be more effective than a "stop me now officer" sign.

Clio mk1 1.2
Not once have i been stopped wi them. Had those tints weel over a year now. I dont go cruising but even when im sittin beside the fuzz in traffic they dont say anything. Got asked if everything was ok yest by an unmarked car cos i had my hazards on and they didnt care either. so no Not as bad as a pull me over sign!!!

Clio mk1 1.2
personally i dont mind constructive critisism but if you cant say some thing nice do one

With the tints, you just look like you sell cannabis and pocket knives to 9 year olds