ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you think of these

True!! but you know they are there and amped up they should sound good!! I have some 80w rms jbls in the front on mine and they are run through an amp, sound very good!

BMW 120i Sport

I was going to get those but bought Focal Polyglass instead.

Wattage isnt everything, you need to know what the sensitvity is too.

A very sensitive speaker with a lower wattage can be just as loud as a speaker thats not as sensitive but has a higher wattage.

One with a few more

i wouldnt, Id spend the extra and get better.(tho mine are worth 750 so maybe not that much!) The wattage doesnt mean much until youre competing with them, esp with a company like vibe, they will have spend effort getting the wattage up to look impressive and compromised on speaker quality

Like my old JLs sounded gorgeousand were only 65rms - but expensve kit with good SQ. My new ones are 300 rms - but i wont need to be running them at that

also wouldnt trust coaxials that cheap either