ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you think of this Clio?

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Can someone buy me a new keyboard as I can't get the chunks of sweetcorn and carrot out from between the keys which that 'creation' induced.
Not my bag of beans.

clio 182 black /gold
What i should say is it has only done 51K because the owner was to embarsed to drive it

hmmmm take the fog lights off and that looks awfully similar to another s**t heap i've seen round here ;)

Beetle
i'd rather sh*t a chainsaw than drive around in that.:dead:

"We have just taken this car in part exchange for another vehicle and thought we would try it on e bay as we could do with the room on the forecourt"

more like we want rid of this heap off our forecourt as soon as possible:clown:

It looks half finished - there have been a couple of alright showcars with that kit on but that is looking like it needs plenty of money on it to sort it out! :S

Not keen... lol

hey lads, its all about being different, have some respect.

roflmao.gif

some people really shouldn't be allowed to mod cars, that car is a fooking mess, how the owner can think it looks nice is beyond me !

320d
"This car is very special as you can see"

Very special... *rolls eyes*

A collection of awful mods all rolled into one to produce an awful car

Megane Mk4
it saddens the day even more when you look at the top of the page and see this....

Current bid:£970.01
Time left: 2 days 3 hours
17 bids (£0.99 starting bid)

1.6 16v
Rich_16v said:
"This car is very special as you can see"

Very special... *rolls eyes*

A collection of awful mods all rolled into one to produce an awful car

Well said dude. Thats all very true!!!

Renault clio&laguna
carzone makes radical sets, I think it may look pretty nice on a dark car, but not silver...don't like that car.
one of my mates had had carzones, here's the pic of it.
46013247.modzelx.JPG

Clio 197
WHY!!!!!:nono:
The person selling his Clio said: (This car is very special as you can see)

Does it look like a special Clio!!!!

And he not done anything’s interior.....

:dead:

Last edited:
  Golf GTI 1.8T
omg people are actually bidding on it, whats all that about?? lol
that kit is just crazy but you certainly shouldnt be allowed to run OE interior in a car modded like that!!

Clio 197
White16valver said:
Better... but still not perfect! :rasp:

Needs to be lower and have bigger wheels, but the major problem with it is that you won't be able to match the looks with any power! :S

V6 badge ummmm?:S

Renault clio&laguna
my mate who owns that clio in the picture I've shown modified everything including the interior and installed decent audio sys, that is why I like the car a lot
nevertheless the style and preferences, the thing in tuning is about being consistent
...but it's still a 1.2 16v though ;)