ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS (open mind)

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

I like the Peugot 405/406 in the background mate schweet !

Err that is what you was on about right ?

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Errr Nice could do with lowering a tad more, nice big fat Rude Boy spoiler and a 10" fat boy exhaust to really Kev it up and cant forget the viper stripes either.

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

The van you should know I am a joker.

The laguna on the other hand the first picture looks a bit to Gangstar stylee the second one you have posted looks OK actually which is weird cause I usually frown on that kinda of modding.

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

LOL ;)

At least it doesnt look like it has ram raided halfords and collected crap body kits on the way through !!!

Dont like the splitter.. the rest is ok. Not really my cup of tea. The blue is much better than the black.

How did you change the colour for the pics..? that is impressive!

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Glenn,

The top car looks like something Huggy Bear would drive, all you need now is the disco ball on view when the windows go down ;)

Definately needs lowering!

If ur after the "show car" rather than the "go car" also go for the Big wheels as recommended earlier

:)

BMW 320d Sport

The top one is better. If youre gonna tart up a Laguna then may as well do it properly and smooth the whole lot. The skirts still need smoothing and the front end below the lights is a bit fussy. The ironing board on the back has got to go. Theres a time and a place for a big wing like that, and on the back of a smoothed evil Laguna it just doesnt look right. Probably need a big hoop jobbie off a Supra or something similar.

Plus the wheels are lame. Too spindly. You need something chunkier I think but stick with black colour.

yeah top pic looks stunning matey - the real pic needs much bigger alloys and a good drop on it.

but yeah very moody indeed, i like it alot........probably the nicest laguna ive seen.

only thing i dont go for is the vent....

who did the bumper?

Ray

um...dont like the bonnet vent nor teh bumper vents......

but apart from that....the black one is GHETTO!!!!