ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Do You Think To These?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
imtswkyalami.jpg

In 19" with Falken 215/35/R19 for £1049

The offset is Et 40, how does that sound?

What do you think?

Punto/Clio GTT
either way, euro or japanese i dont think they would suit the clio as well as a golf. but your car, do what gets you warm

Punto/Clio GTT
hard one, myself, ide be looking for a darker wheel to compliment the paint, as black/gold does go well together, possibly a 5/6 spoke deep dish

cock mobile.
I think they'd look smart with matching euro mods, but 19s!!! 17s are far big enough imo.

Final_Maxim said:
hard one, myself, ide be looking for a darker wheel to compliment the paint, as black/gold does go well together, possibly a 5/6 spoke deep dish

Ditto, something simple and in black/anthracite or, if you must, shadowchrome.

Chocolate Bar™
rh turbo's in 19''

only problem you'll have is the et25 offset - i.e. custom arches required for a nice drop :D

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
17s are nothing these days, so need to step up to get noticed. Only saw 1 rolling on 19s, and Hilly's is rumoured to be on 20s.

i hate standard lights with a passion, got some KTR colourcodes in m ygarage but having problems wiring them up =/

Im probably goingfor civic EG after burners.

However, next on the cards is a 172 interior With all plastics colour coded, retrimmed in white leather, with white carpets and alcantar roof lining.

I'd have air bags too, so dropping shouldnt be aproblem

1.6 focus zetec....
Nah not them wheels crazy...Cant wait to see this car finished with the re-trim and all...will be mint

Kiza

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
hmm, im goingthrough phases. First of i thought lets do interior, then i thought na i need new rims lol.

Basically, eventually the car WILL have

19's
Airbags
172 Engine
Big Brakes
White leather 172 seats
white carpets
suede roof
All plastics smoothed and colour coded wit ha few screens and speakers flushed in
Boot build

Its just what order to do it in.

Spose ill get her road legal first ;)

1.6 focus zetec....
These are what i wanted but werent out and i was to impatient to wait...

Attachments

• mondello.jpg
    mondello.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 68
  • rocket5.jpg
    rocket5.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 61
  Range Rover, GTC, LP640
Crazy Clio said:
imtswkyalami.jpg

In 19" with Falken 215/35/R19 for £1049

The offset is Et 40, how does that sound?

What do you think?

I nearly ordered those in 20 inch there the TSW Kyleami i think?

D

dick

ye just dont get 5 spoke, look w**k,

6, 8, or more is best

not a personal fan of lexus lights, look cheap imo, rest of car look super nice.