ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do you think to this

soon to be a 200
Hello
I SAW YOUR VEHICLE ADVERT ON THE WEB WHICH I AM INTERESTED IN
PURCHASING.I AM A BUSSINESS MAN IN THE UNITED KINGDOM,BUT I AM
BASED IN HOLLAND.I WILL BE HAPPY IF THIS VEHICLE IS MINE AS I
HAVE BEEN LONGING FOR THIS PARTICULAR MODEL.
THESE ARE MY TERMS OF TRANSACTION;
1) I AM OKAY WITH THE STATED PRICE OF £11,500 FOR THE VEHICLE
2) I WILL BE PAYING WITH A BANKER'S DRAFT WHICH WILL CLEAR BEFORE THE SHIPMENT OF THE CAR.
3) I WILL PAY IN EXCESS PAYMENT FOR SHIPMENT THAT MY SHIPPING AGENCY WILL USE FOR PICK-UP.
THE EXCESS FUNDS IS MEANT FOR THE SHIPPMENT CHARGES,ALSO
FOR THE SHIPPING AGENT WHO WILL COME FOR THE PICK UP OF THE
CAR IN YOUR LOCATION.
I WILL WANT YOU TO GET BACK TO ME WITH THE DETAILS AS FOLLOWS IN OTHER FOR YOU TO RECIEVE THE PAYMENT BY NEXT WEEK.
FULL NAME............................
ADDRESS........................
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER...................
THIS INFORMATION WILL BE NEEDED FOR SMOOTH TRANSACTION AS THE NAME GIVEN WILL BE ON THE CHEQUE OR BANK DRAFT AND IT WILL BE SENT TO THE ADDRESS GIVEN SO THAT YOU CAN CLEAR FUNDS AND SEND THE BALANCE TO MY SHIPPING AGENT VIA TELEGRAPHIC MONEY TRANSFER IN OTHER TO ENABLE THEM TO COME FOR PICK UP AS SOON AS YOU HAVE CLEARED FUNDS IN YOUR ACCOUNT.THE PHONE NUMBER WILL BE FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION,IF YOU ARE OKAY WITH MY TERMS. PLS GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR INFORMATION REQUESTED WITH THE PRESENT LOOK OF THE VEHICLE.I BELIEVE THIS TRANSACTION IS ON THE BASIS OF TRUST,AS YOU TRUST ME WITH YOUR INFORMATION SO DO I TRUST YOU WITH MY FUNDS AND THE STATUS STATED THAT THE
CAR IS OKAY AND IN GOOD CONDITION.LOOKING FORWARD TO A HAPPY TRANSACTION.
REGARDS,
IAN McGRADY.
P.S CAN BE REACHED VIA MY MOBILE WHICH I HAVE ON

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
EvilJohn said:

Seconded....if the dude is that desperate for it, it would be cheaper for him to pop over here, look at it and then drive it back!!!!

Also, the funds will clear in your account, then 6 or so weeks later, they'll be taken off you as it takes longer for a stolen foreign bankers draft to be traced!!!

Donny

Clio 1.2 Expression
Deffinatley a scam, the big clue is the fact he is using one of the oldest forms of scam known!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
My Mum works for the Police and she has told me about this scam a million times. They use your bank account to change the fraudulant or stolen bankers draft into usable cash via the so called "handling agent." Once the funds have cleared into your account, you will be asked to deposit certain amount into the exporters account. This exporter will not exist and simply be a bank account attached to the scammers. Avoid at all costs mate. Best bet is to tell him to fly over, Holland is only £100 i think on the ferry return. Be careful fella

172 Cup
Scam or not (kinda obvious from a mile that it is) I'd tell him to turn his fcuking caps lock off!!

535d / t5 caravelle
tell him to and f**k himself, thats what i do, or just blag em along for a bit, till you bored then tell em!