ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you think?

Clio 172
Alrite folks,

pretty new to this website and was just looking for a bit advice before I make a purchase of a clio sport.

I have the chance to buy a 172 sport 03 with around 23000 miles on the clock for around £5900, does anyone think this maybe slightly cheap, or is it just a bargin?

Had the car checked on hpi everythings fine, and its just had 24000 mile service by renault? All comments would be much appreciated.

Chocolate Bar™
Its a good buy, wouldnt call it ridiculously cheap or anything though, not so much so as you should be suspicious. i'd go for it definatly, but depending on your age make sure you get an insurance quote first

Clio 172
Yea prob just getting too excited the fact it maybe sounds too good to be true. Already got a quote wee bit of a stinger the fact im still 21 but have to start sumwhere I guess. Cant wait to get it tho, been wanting one for years test trove one few weeks back and just had to have one after that. Do you pay much on the maintanence etc?

Chocolate Bar™
go for it mate, i'm 21 and i'm paying 1200 for insurance, worth every penny imo. They're pretty good to be honest just need your cambelt doing after 5 years or 72k which is the biggy

Clio 172
No not that one its not on the net, why? Although that looks very similar. Cheers. Might even give this guy a call, do you know him?

mk4 golf gt-tdi
go and have a good look at it before you build your hopes up matey, i looked at a dozen and alot of them where dogs although the adverts said "excellent". if its a minter i thinks its a very good price.