ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do you use to clear camera lenses ???

Za**** & Xr250R
I need to clean my camera lense as it's got a tiny bit dust on there and was wondering what other people use to clean there camera's and lenses ???

Thank's :)

A red missile
Lens pen or if it's got rain on it and left a stain when it's dried I use Eclipse cleaning fluid and a pec-pad. For just dust I use a rocket blower.

Cupra
Disposable wet lens cloths for me. I had a bad experience with a normal lens cloth and a £900 lens which put me off them a bit. Same with a rocket blower, the rubber perished inside, I went to blow some dust off the front of a lens and coated it in shitty rubber. Luckily it wasn't sensor dust I was trying to shift!

2004 1.5 DCi 80 Dyna
Kenro lens cloth, found it unbeatable for its clean. can wash it with your clothes, no need to refrain from using detergents like microfibres.

Can get them from Jacobs etc.

Oh and if you haven't already got one, put a UV or skylight filter on your lens, this will prevent it from gaining any marks and scratches. The filter will not affect the images but will help very slightly in reducing flare (only slightly though).

Better ruin a £15 filter than a £300+ lens!!

Za**** & Xr250R
Thank's very much gents i purchased a Lowepro lens cleaner and a lens pen :D

Can anyone tell me how to clean the inside of the camera body ???