ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What else is there to get?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Dont get those strut braces the pure motorsport ones are much more effective.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
People sl4g the OMP front ones off because they are attached with a couple of selftap screws normally which means they arent located solidly enough to be useful.
If you bolt or weld them to a plate that you in turn bolt to your solid top mounts though then its not really any different to the pure ones. (ive just got some pure ones personally though, its just easier)

If using on standard rubber struttop mounts, I cant see the point in a strut brace at all TBH, the struts tops are more solid than the rubber mounts anyway so unlikely to be the point that yields.

RB 182 Cup
Ok mate thanks for the advice! What I'll do is get the Turini's out the way and then proceed onto strut brace and top mounts. So these pure strut brace I can get hold off but where? Also what top mounts? All I am asking for is the best possible set up and a good price BUT I know nothing. Alloys 16" Turini's/ Coilovers/ Strut brace. Am I missing anything? I just want a list of all the stuff I'll need for maximum performance handling wise if that could be possible please? For road use. I don't care how bumpy the ride is going to be I just want a rigid body that feels nice round corners etc.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I am a touch confused, you want an awful ride and superb handling for road use?!?