ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what exhaust to get??

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Depends on how noisey you want it TBH.

I've got a ktec stealth, I pretty have with it TBH... although i'll probably get a yozzasport race system next :evil:

If you come to a South central meet, then i'm more then happy take you out for a spin in mine.

MGP W02
Just had my Pro-Speed Stealth system fitted today - cheaper then the K-Tec system and really well made! Sound is really nice, and not too loud on the motorway.

I've had 2 different K-Tec systems and now have a Yozzasport Supersport

I have to say out of all of them the Yozza was the easiest and best fit

I just can't wait to fit my Yozza race backbox now as soon as i get my car back

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Depends what you want. A yozzasport race is awesome, but pretty useless if you want quiet. A ktec is a good stealth system, but not good if you want loud! What are you after?

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
Piper, you can say if you want the silencers in or not on the phone just ask em to be taken off if you want loud if not ask to leave them on.

Sound really smart aswell imo.

Renault clio 172
yeah taking my car into rentech wednesday so they can have a look at the cambelt and anything else on the car.
how much would a new rear bumper cost if i were to get ktec system??

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Depends what you want. A yozzasport race is awesome, but pretty useless if you want quiet. A ktec is a good stealth system, but not good if you want loud! What are you after?

If you want the K-tec Stealth system louder, just decat it like Jonff has.
Was around 100db IIRC at the Manchester meet last month.

TrackCar & F30 330d
All of the above are wrong.

You want a 5" slash cut, errrrr, infact maybe two would balance it all out.

If not, then a yozza race jobbie :)

Fabia vRS
I have a k-tec stealth on my 172 Ph2, but I hate it. It sounds really good when gunning it or tootling round town, but on the motorway it's an ears bleeding weary drone. There's a great variety of opinion on the stealth however. It's just cos i'm an oldie who prefers stress free comfort to ears bleeding noise, plus I mainly do motorway miles. Weigh up the options. It's certainly a well built system, but you'll be dissapointed if you're like me ;)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Just had a yozza race system fitted. One word, stunning. The quality is incredible, fit like a glove. Loud when gunning it, but not actually that loud when just ticking along. If you want a quieter system, they also do the stealth and the 2" backbox sport system.

320d
I'd have gone for a yozzasport if their stealth system sounded like their race system.

There are a lack of stealth options, I was disapointed that the yozza stealth is standard sound.