ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what exhaust

Black/Gold 182
just bought a 182 pick it up wednesday,its black/gold,cup packs,dark wheels,got a few things in mind for it,first a decent stainless exhaust, cat back,anyone recommend a system thats not too loud but has a nice sound to it. thanks

172cup
I ve got a k-tec ultra really well made but the standard cat has a tendancy to work loose so it is worth buying the sport cat to go with it however that will take the cost over £500. So for that amount of cash I would buy a custom exhaust from Advanced Automotive Solutions in Newcastle. In hindsight this is what i would have done as the standard cat is restrictive and has poor build quality.

Yozza system is good and there is a good group buy happening at the minute.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
I ve got a k-tec ultra really well made but the standard cat has a tendancy to work loose so it is worth buying the sport cat to go with it however that will take the cost over £500. So for that amount of cash I would buy a custom exhaust from Advanced Automotive Solutions in Newcastle. In hindsight this is what i would have done as the standard cat is restrictive and has poor build quality.

Yozza system is good and there is a good group buy happening at the minute.

Idd i paid 450 from mine from AAS love it! its a custom single box system with custom mounts mine is quiet, with 3.5 inch inward rolled slash cut.

Normally there is a 2/3month waiting list for a AAS system though!

Black Gold with cup packs
Milltek, Prospeed or Yozza... Had experience with all and they are all very very good systems. Get the silenced yozza if you want to be more discreet as it is very load.

Black/Gold 182
heared the yozza is loud,want something that sounds nice,but not too loud.believe scorpion do a system 192,anyway got to get the car first, pick it up wednesday. cant wait

Black/Gold 182
thanks for that think the rs192 will be the one i'll go for, not too loud and good gains,claimed.