ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What front components do you guys have?

1.2 Dynamique
Is 13cm right for a mk2 ph2..

what components you guys running?

What would your guys reccomend be for some at about £60

cheers

MK3 GTI golf 16v
yep 13cm mate, im running alpines in the front cant remmeber what ones and there real good for the money...ill find out what ones if you want

MK3 GTI golf 16v
those alpine ones seem slightly over priced for what they are, but thats just my opinion. are you running a standard headunit ? sub amp etc ? whats your current set up

1.2 Dynamique
http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/pioneer-deh8300sd.html

Thats the headunit I'm going for.

Going to be getting a second hand 4 channel amp and JL sub of a family member (not sure on what spec they are)

So looking to have that Pioneer headunit, two front components powered by the amp along with a 12" sub in a sealed enclosure.

Just looking for speakers with a crisp sound thats going to be better than standards!!

Cheers

MK3 GTI golf 16v
well the alpine ones i got, i got them because they are not bassy but they have a very good crisp and clear sound. i didnt want bassy speakers because of the sub and everything i didnt need it. for £45 you really cant go wrong, you could splash out on more expensive speakers or different ones, but theres no need to spend crazy money. im real fussy about sound and i enjoy them with my set up

Stripped yozza'd cup
http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/pioneer-deh8300sd.html

Thats the headunit I'm going for.

Going to be getting a second hand 4 channel amp and JL sub of a family member (not sure on what spec they are)

So looking to have that Pioneer headunit, two front components powered by the amp along with a 12" sub in a sealed enclosure.

Just looking for speakers with a crisp sound thats going to be better than standards!!

Cheers

dont buy an amp unless you know what it is. It's essential that the amp / sub / speakers that you choose, match each other.

Fiesta ST
The headunit looks good even though nowadays most of them are similar in performance, just depends what extra features you want it to do. That seems to do everything which is always good

As jack says, find out the spec of the amp you will be using first and build around that, you don't want to buy everything and then find out the amp is overpowering them