ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Game Next???

Iceberg Ph1
Well after completing 'Assassins Creed II' last weekend I'm now at a lost of what to get my hands hold of next to play, I enjoy them kind of games a hell of a lot, something with a bit of a challenge, and a few puzzles, also recently got round to playing 'Prince of Persia' and completing that and way before then 'Fable II'

Basically looking for a game similar to the above, but open to suggestions on others (Except COD :rasp:)

Got a Xbox360.. Anyone got any suggestions ;)

Mito Sportiva 135
If you haven't played them, then Mass Effect or Fallout 3, or else Dragon Age: Origins.

Or for a change, Mirror's Edge?

Iceberg Ph1
Nice choice.. I do like the look of Dragon Age, its something both me and misses plays so the other 2 she probably wouldn't like. Never really liked the look of Mirrors Edge myself, See if I can get a copy and have a go none the less.. Thanks..

Any more suggestions are also welcome of course ;)

Fiesta
Nice choice.. I do like the look of Dragon Age, its something both me and misses plays so the other 2 she probably wouldn't like. Never really liked the look of Mirrors Edge myself, See if I can get a copy and have a go none the less.. Thanks..

Any more suggestions are also welcome of course ;)

why wouldn't i like the other 2? what they about? :rasp:

Mito Sportiva 135
My recommendations are based on what sort of game you said you like, AC is I guess mainly an exploration game.

Bioshock may also be worth checking out, bit more action but still a great story. Far Cry 2 is good too, you can buy my copy for £10 if so, PM me if interested.

All of the above are great games though whatever you think your into. I didn't think I liked "RPGs" but after ME and F3 I definitely do!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Mass Effect is a great shout by Brand - and well worth a look.

You might just complete it in time for when Mass Effect 2 gets released. :)

As spirez says too - if you're completely new to the Half-Life setting, the three games within the Orange Box are SO worth it too. Great storyline.

D.

Mito Sportiva 135
^ Not only bonus content, but some of the storyline options are only available / not available depending on how you completed the first one. I think you also get to carry over (some) weapons and armour, but you can still change your character type, e.g. from a soldier to a bionic.

I think the new engineer class looks cool, you get like a little robot thing which you can upgrade, and you can also hack Geth robots so they fight for you too.

I am looking forward to this game a LOT!

Iceberg Ph1
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I did try Dragon Age but I wasn't tooo keen on it, a bit of a mix up of Final Fantasy which I never really enjoyed, not really gave it much time though so it may grow on me! Shall have a look at the other suggestions also and see if any of those tickle my fancy, but thanks again :approve: