ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What haircut would Sir like today?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Cheers all, surprised at how well it has gone down tbh. Tuning packages wise, who are the main guys to look at out of curiosity? I know nothing about VAG cars, lol.

Does it have an aftermarket exhaust or matt tips/dirty tips?

Completely standard mate, think it has black tips. I've barely looked at it tbh, will give it a decent clean in the next few weeks.

Lovely car, as said they have aged so well. What lens did you use to capture the interior shots if you don't mind my asking?

Cheers mate, used a Sigma 10-20.

I'm pretty annoyed Luke, I keep looking at it and quite want one.

In a year when you're bored shall we swap?

Lol! Quite possibly mate. I was looking at Z4's too but couldn't find a 3.0 locally.

Heavy gay but at least it has chairs taken straight from God's track car.

But boost, no?

I like... will suit you and your dress sense down to the ground! :p

I need an excuse to take some photos of something with 4 wheels, meet for some photos and beer? Drop me a message on FB.

Lol! Cheers mate. Sounds good, we're overdue a catch up anyway! Will msg you this evening.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
A QS comes with black tips as standard..

Given yourself a dead leg getting in to it yet? lol

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
LOL, just trying to get used to dropping myself in rather than just sitting in!

Cheers Chip!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Proper chairs! Looks awesome. TTs come and go whether I like them or not, this floats my boat though!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Cheers all!

Not going to lie, I f**king love the way this car drives. Effortlessly fast on a B road; the grip is ridiculous. Steering could offer a bit more feedback, but it's well weighted and accurate enough. Only downside is the fact that I have no rear speakers, making the Bose a bit pointless. Racecar, init.

FPMSL. The fiat screamed "I love **** up the arse" but this is more "I know cars and manly s**t but I do enjoy fine wines and mani-pedis."

LOL! The second statement couldn't be more true.

PM me with what you paid Lukas, I'm curious.

Also, FU for not turning up to CS and not evening have the manners to tell me. b*****d.

Sorry mate. I was dead set on going, got distracted by AT and ended up buying a car. Lol!

I'll text you x

As I said before, only you could manage to out gay yourself with a new car!

That comment on Instagay made me piss myself! Lol!

F'n love this boi! As fit as you are! Many miles on it?

Cheers dears!

75k iirc mate. Not horrendous, but has less rattles than the Abarth and Trophy put together, lol.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Lovely purchase chap. I'll swing past yours some time this week, check it out in the flesh. I loved my 225 when I had it, and the 240 QS is a significant step up from that, so it has my seal of approval. Fag.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Like that, interior looks awesome. Just wouldn't have gone for silver myself, doesn't show it off enough against all the boring TT's!

TT 225+
Oh hai!

excellent choice, wish I could have stretched to a QS sometimes but I like my leather and many speakers :eek:

modzz wise, all I've done to mine is fit a forge 008 dv, which I think has made a difference. Will be getting a remap on mine at some point I think. If you go on the tt forum a lot of people down south recommend vagcheck I think it's called?

also drill some holes in the base of your airbox. Makes an awesome noise :)

182 Cup
This had me looking at ropey TTs yesterday (they're all ropey in my budget lol)

Very nice car, enjoy!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Cheers all. Yeah, red was my first choice but I've grown to love the Silver tbh!

Cheers Tom, I'll check them out. Lol, I remember saying in your thread that I was going to look at TT's on AT. Oops.

I'm just trying to adjust my driving style to it. Completely different to the small hot hatches I'm used to!

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
I like, great seats! :D

I did see a MK1 with those seats in and some tasty mods should of had a look at it! :eek:

Z4
I'm pretty annoyed Luke, I keep looking at it and quite want one.

In a year when you're bored shall we swap?

You'll fall into a boredom induced coma after the z4 dude, serial.

I have to say though, that's lovely. I love the QS, the mk1 was designed impeccably, unlike the mk2 which just falls short in aesthetics, drives far better though. Swings and roundabouts.
Those seats wouldn't look out of place in a Porsche gt3, yummy.

I'd keep it standard if I were you mate, the qs map is supposedly more driveable than what most aftermarket maps offer. If anything, get a race Haldex, r32 arbs and defcons.

Oh, Ill have a shot back and sides please bro!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Love it!!! Personally, i would have had a 240 years ago if Sarah didnt have a TT already. Thats why i sold my one so quickly lol.

I have no idea why these get such a 'dull' reputation tbh

Not going to lie, I f**king love the way this car drives. Effortlessly fast on a B road; the grip is ridiculous. Steering could offer a bit more feedback, but it's well weighted and accurate enough.

I've been saying this for years. The facelift ones, with the 's-line' suspension etc are really good cars!!! Not the last word in excitement, but as you've already found out below, they will cross-country ruddy quickly if needed :race: All in all, yours is lovely, IR jealous.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Glad you approve David. I'm well impressed with the performance, on a twisty NSL B-Road, it covers ground at a rapid rate. I'm sure I'll PM you when something breaks.

Cheers Jamie and Chris :)

Anyone know where to get the Haldex controllers from? :eek:

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Tidy looking car mate.

Would quite happily ponce around in one tbh.

​A lot of car for the money as well.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Still enjoying it tbh mate. Seems a great balance between refinement, fun and looks good enough without attracting too much attention to myself in the work's car park.

Averaging 31mpg, just passed its MOT with flying colours but I've noticed a slight creak in the steering which I need to have looking into.

Still no plans to modify it, having said that I'd like to find a solution to dial out some of the understeer! It's not a bad handling car though, just not as adjustable on the throttle as I'm used to.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Still enjoying it tbh mate. Seems a great balance between refinement, fun and looks good enough without attracting too much attention to myself in the work's car park.

Averaging 31mpg, just passed its MOT with flying colours but I've noticed a slight creak in the steering which I need to have looking into.

Still no plans to modify it, having said that I'd like to find a solution to dial out some of the understeer! It's not a bad handling car though, just not as adjustable on the throttle as I'm used to.

Good to hear mate. Nobody wants understeer, oversteer ftw..

Im really tempted to go have another look at the one I was looking at previously. Im all over the place thinking what i want at the moment..lol