ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What haircut would Sir like today?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
So, after just under 10 months I decided to get shot of the Abarth. It was a good car, but for some unknown reason - and only 'car' people will get this - I just didn't click with it. No idea why.

Anyway, picked up this Fagwagon on Saturday:

9120180824_c94ef6bc7e_z.jpg

It's a late TT Quattro Sport 240. First impressions are good! I have no idea why these get such a 'dull' reputation tbh, it's the first car I've had that has made me giggle since I had the Trophy. Quicker than I was expecting too.

Couple of very quick pictures:

9120207158_69db7989f9_z.jpg

9117961055_a80b53d41d_z.jpg

9117955941_51704e430b_z.jpg

...and obligatory Xenon shot for Alan:

9117992607_7f4c1290c7_z.jpg

Plans? Well, it needs a decent detail and fresh plates, but other than that I'll be keeping it standard and well maintained I think! Better pictures to follow in the next few weeks.

We'll see how long this one lasts :eek:

Cheers,
​Luke.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
f**king awesome. Liked my ropey TT 225 so can't imagine how great this one is.

Didn't even realise you could get one on a '56 reg. It looks proper mint and that interior! :hail:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
By god these have aged well. I also f**king adore those thrones, pole positions are alpha league heroic.

Well played Sir, well played.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
My God you can take a good picture.

240% chairs! Very jealous.

53 Clio's & counting
I used to hate these, in fact so much I will use capitals - HATE.

But as of late, I've got 180 - I think they have aged so well, and yours just looks stunning mate! The seats and 2 tone look awesome!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Cheers chaps! More positive than I thought!

f**king awesome. Liked my ropey TT 225 so can't imagine how great this one is.

Didn't even realise you could get one on a '56 reg. It looks proper mint and that interior! :hail:

I didn't either tbh Rich, hence my shock in the other thread about the tax, lol.

By god these have aged well. I also f**king adore those thrones, pole positions are alpha league heroic.

Well played Sir, well played.

I still can't believe the design is some 15 odd years old now, mental! I love the seats too, watching the wench try to climb out of them is amusing too!

I used to hate these, in fact so much I will use capitals - HATE.

But as of late, I've got 180 - I think they have aged so well, and yours just looks stunning mate! The seats and 2 tone look awesome!

Cheers Russ. Yeah, I have to be honest, I was never a TT fan per say when they were first about. Love the looks now though.

Looks great, are the seat backs painted the same colour as the car ?

They are indeed mate. I originally wanted a red one with the red seats, but the silver/black combo really suits it IMO.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I am so jealous.

Drove one of these a year or so ago and loved them since.
Gorgeous example too.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Very nice!

I don't think i could leave it standard though when there is just so much available for them haha!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Does it have an aftermarket exhaust or matt tips/dirty tips?

Monaco 172
Lovely car, as said they have aged so well. What lens did you use to capture the interior shots if you don't mind my asking?

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I like... will suit you and your dress sense down to the ground! :p

I need an excuse to take some photos of something with 4 wheels, meet for some photos and beer? Drop me a message on FB.