ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What happened to F1 2009 on Xbox 360?

Goliath I
The wii version is supposed to be released in November but I think other formats have been pushed back till next year? I may be wrong though...

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
what like dirt and grid were?

shud be a good un!

Dirt/Grid are more Arcade racers than Simulation imho & I just hope it moves towards the latter!. However, knowing what codemasters are like I would guess it will be the former.

Lee

BMW M2C
To be fair, I am a little behind with some of the voice over script. lol

It was never going to be 2009 on PS3/360/PC, they were always a 2010 release.

I can't really say much, but for those comparing it to DiRT and GRID, it uses the same engine, but it's a totally different team working on it. The Producer is a massive F1 fan, and I meet Anthony Davidson every few weeks to talk about the way it feels. You can tell the guy is a test driver, the information he gives is amazing.

Once the Wii one is out they will start putting out shots of the next gen version. All shots have to be cleared by FOM though, and that takes time.

Motorbikes
I recall you put a tyhread up ages ago about what we'd like in an F1 game? I'd defo get this when its out.

Goliath I
I'M looking forward to the wii version and hope its not just being 'rushed out' for christmas and ends up like every other wii race fap (bar mario kart)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
looking forward to an F1 game i enjoyed the PS3 game, loved the fact your name was in the paper/what ever it was and it was followed by the likes of Michael Dean Toyota's new driver won the... Bla Bla bla

MY10 R35 GTR
the F1 game on PS3 was good, but the Geoff Crammond Series on the pc were the pace setters

Lee

BMW M2C
the F1 game on PS3 was good, but the Geoff Crammond Series on the pc were the pace setters

Geoff is my hero. I keep saying we should get the old fart in. lol Paul who I sit next to used to work with him.

I played the Wii version with the wheel addon a few months back. It's really good. I'm looking forward to playing it. It's not hardcore, but the wheel addon works really well.

MY10 R35 GTR
Geoff is my hero. I keep saying we should get the old fart in. lol Paul who I sit next to used to work with him.

I played the Wii version with the wheel addon a few months back. It's really good. I'm looking forward to playing it. It's not hardcore, but the wheel addon works really well.

lol you still cant bear firing round the old imola circuit though

Goliath I

Sounds promising, wii rarely seem to go hardcore so my expectations are more fun and playable more than anything