ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what happens when you have a blowout...ooouuccchhhh!

RS Clio 182
cheers guys,im after another clio..although i dunno which one..iv had 2 172 cups and they were great handling but lacked the refinement and comfort of the ff models..im torn..spose a trophy would be best of both? either way i need to sell some bits that iv salvaged from my old car 1st.
and it happened on cookridge lane..dunno if you know it??

AG 200
Yes , I work at west park so know it well. Its quite a tight road once you get passed the estate if your coming from west park . It is very tempting to open up the taps but I think its 60mph on there anyhow. Ive seen quite a few cars meet their maker on there over the years after misjudging the sharpish bend about half way down.

RS Clio 182
Yeah to be fair there's a few bad bends..especially just after where the garden centre is..and iv just learned that's actually still otley old road..there's loads of bad roads that go horsforth to yeadon.bayton lanes a notorious car killer and scotland lanes another..all roads I know well too and know you have to go steady..do you go on ring road on a morning?