ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what has happend!!?

Petrol Blue 182.
wtf.jpg

why are my file logos the msn logo!? they should be like the last two (music note) any ideas?

172 Cup
Apparently it's a virus spread over Limewire that targets illegal downloaders with bad music taste.

Petrol Blue 182.
they still play with windows media player which i use lol, oh well another thing wrong with my pc

330Ci (Fail)Sport
'Change Icon' in properties to whatever pic you want, might do it to all.

Haveyou tried restarting? Sometimes its such a random error that it'll be fine after a restart.

mk2 ph1
Vista with some weird, old looking skin.

As said above, if its bothers you that much right click > open with > then whatever you choose, in your case Windows media? And make sure you tick the box that says always use this as my default programme.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
lol I'm not that close to it.

I didn't even know it was there until a couple of years ago and been living there for 19yrs lol

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Never smelt a thing mate! We must have some sort of smell protection, gotta look after the posher areas ;)