ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have mynheer done

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

if you havent seen it already go and buy the latest revs in it is a mrk 1 mynheer clio.

its a 3 diff coulours on it brighht orange on the fron with a dark green lightning bolt going from left to right through the middle and silver with silver flake on the rear with a rugly bonnet that if u look at it aint even straight and a dodgy looking back end and inside just 2 seats which is ok with an ok install and a nos bottle in the middle the interior dont look too bad.

on the boot lid is a HUGE MASSIVE ironing board type spoiler because of the top seed it will need that to keep it on the ground and the beast of an engine in it ????? a 1.2 :(

its sat on 18s dropped 80mm on rear oh and the boot lid has an incredible hulk murial on it.

im just shocked at how ugly it is if u have the mag look at the bonnet vent its crooked.

MalicE

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

oh and i ditnt think u could take the roof rails off of a car or else it would be really weak ???? well mynheer have.

MaLicE

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

cams????

yeh i agree its still a renault which is fine but the paint job cost him 4 grand i cant see how they can charge him that much for in my oppinion shoddy work.

MaLicE

I think it came to over £10,000 for the final job including rims and NOS etc!! Thing is though it could have itleast been a decent picture of the incredibile hulk but even that looks crap!! I just cannot get over how bad the car looks.

Marcus

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

The car is absolutely MINGING! If i saw that down the street, in my pretty much standard clio, i would still just point and laugh!

The bodywork is admirable, he had copied a fastcar staff car. The paint job is a disgrace! The only place you might be able to gat away with a respray like that is on the continent and that is only might be able to get away with. I can recomend PSG for clio bodykit, thats where my extreme is at the moment

well i like it!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha . who am i kiddin what a load of w**k!! never let him be a member!!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

the company that made the fastcar writer (PAZ) is mynheer this is the same company that made this.

where i live i see alot of mynheer cars because they are based near my house and i was gonna get them to do some body work for me but after pazs clio and this they can go fish.

1 thing though that cost him like over 10,000 and that is with out the price of the car originaly but i think i counted 9 mynheer logos so they are getting advertisment and also in all the mags he will be in you will see bits about mynheer so i hope for his sake he got a discount for advertisement!!!

its just shocking, some mynheer cars are nice but on all of them that i have seen the bodywork that has been carried out is SHOCKING half of them have cracks where the new kit is put on and by cracks i mean fillercracks !!! so they dont do a very good job.

MaLicE

just brought revs to have a look for myself. I retracted my earlier statement about the bodywork. Mynheer actually approached me about doing some work on my facelifted mk II. I am extremely relived that i didnt give them the keys to my pride and joy.