ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have vandals done to yours

BMW 328 Ci

What have vandals, and careless bastads for that matter done to your Clio? In order they happened. I have had these. I live in a nice area too!

1. Cracked rear light when left in shop car park
2. A door that now reads like brail due to all the door marks from uni car park
3. Attempted nickage, screwdriver in lock and dent around the lock area.
4. Medium Keyed, keyed down one rear panel (While on holiday)
5. At the same time 3 Alloy valve caps nicked as No.4 wouldnt come off (While on holiday)
6. Valve caps nicked for the second time

1. attempted brake in by smashing window

2. sucessful brake in by fooking passengers door lock and nicking subs amp, cds etc

3. drivers side keyed

4. passengers side keyed

5. drivers side keyed again

hmm, not much i dont think :

1. Scratch on rear quarter.

2. Maybe half a dozen dings in the doors from inconsiderate people in car parks

3. Two tone paint job thanks to some idiot in a sierra not knowing how long his bonnet was.

4. Dent in bonnet, more than likely from some muppet not letting the bonnet drop shut.

Thats about it for now......

1. Nice shiney silver renault dust caps nicked

2. Spat on my windscreen when in the car park???

3. Ripped wingmirror off and snapped aerial.

Ive only been driving 2 years so im sure il add to that.

1. 4 door marks on my doors

2. broken driver side window, attemp to get my system found out who done it tho ;)

3. some big scratch/dent on rear 3/4 done while parked must have been a lory or sumthing.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

two valve caps nicked from my first car (fiesta)

so far. . . clio #1 nothing

clio #2 nothing (touches wood).

Im just lucky.

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member

0. dented bonnet 4 hrs after i picked it up

1.2 small key marks right and left qtr....tho this might be a bush near where i work..

2. Keyed bonnet and head light ..deffo no bush

3.someone opened door onto my drivers door..small dent

Feckers

4. valve caps knicked

[Edited by Iain C on 22 September 2004 at 9:18am]

Da

Less

order they happened...

1. 3 days after getting car got keked down length of bonnet which set me back £200 for respray!

2. Recently (couple months ago) smashed mirror glass off during night, but even had the nerve to nick the broken glass!!!! :mad:

Fooking pikey barstewards, they all need shooting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

its such a piss take aint it..in order mine are.

a) dent on door on day 1 of ownership from supermarket trolley!!!

b) kids threw traffic cones at the car for no reason, dented all passenger wings door roof bonnet...1300 worth of damage

c) only 2 weeks ago kids came and ripped the skirts of the side of my car and ran off with them, scuffed all wings driver and passenger side, doors, one wheel, messed up the lock and damaged rear splitter too

all in all theyre w**kers with no life, makes me so angry :mad:

None

Got small scratches on rear passenger side and some on front wing on drivers side - could be bushes, vandels or kids. It dont look to bad but not much point re-spraying as only an standard n-reg

1, had a kid on a bike put a lovely scratch on the read quarter panel
2, had it keyed (the b*stard didnt like blue cars & did 3 more down the rd)
3, had a bird in a spazo open her door into mine (while i was sat in it !!)
4, various small car park dents
5, two centre caps nicked - by some cnut down southend
6, both wing mirrors whacked out of their sockets (luckily i could put them back)

i have since sorted out most of these.

all that in 2 years !! some must be jealous I dunno why its not even a new car, its a valver !

I really dont get why people steal valve caps??????

My old RT had some bust the lock on the boot but they didnt get anything. My Cup had someone open their door onto mine which left a nasty ding in my door. So far the Willy hasnt been harmed although its been sat at home for the past 3 weeks as it has no insurence, at least until I sell me Mondeo.