ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Starter motor has played up on mine, so me, my bro and dad set about fixing it. An hour later and it's sorted, bleeding exciter wire :mad:

Clio SilvGP 28/50
started to polish mine and it went all dark and pissed it down for an hour.... not impressed :-( got some strange looks from the nieghbours as i quickly finished it off in the rain haha

I cleaned a huge spread of bird crap off it, rear passenger window and all down side! I think the bird was ill, or a massive Eagle.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
yestoday i:

Carbon wrapped the mirrors, gear insert, and dash strips.

Today i will:

Re do one of the mirrors, then give it a quick clean, before taking it up to the gold course and playing a few holes.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Drove it into town, hid it in an underground carpark, filled it up with shopping and then drove it home again.

Probably going to drive it down to Halfrauds later for some headlight-correction supplies. If I can handle the levels of badass I'll be bringin'.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334587430.337187.jpg
Swapped over my cracked head light

Mk2 Ph2 172
Went to work in it... Filled the boot full of tools so After work i could sort out my Mateys mk4 golf v6 4 motion ;)

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Nothing its sat in the garage waiting for me to come back from offshore when it'll be having a BMC fitted, a new engine cover, engine bay clean and a damn good thrashing round some country lanes :D

Ibiza FR Edition
Had to replace a 800 mile old Michelin PS3 because it had a massive nail through it.. not the best start to the week!

Ly Megane 230 F1
LED sidelights, silvervision indicator bulbs ( front and back ) and disassembled the exhaust to re seal as it was blowing :(. all done now though!

Clio 182
Well today iv just fitted uprated engine mounts whiteline arb ptfe gaskets new oil filter and plugs. Can't wait to give it a good blast

Mk2 Ph2 172
Replaced squib to get my horn working :) but dealer gave me a cruise control one so now I have a fault light on the dash lol

Also fitted new engine cover And painted a few things black

e7abe1f0.jpg

5c7ea0dd.jpg

RS Clio 182
just got some new plates to freshen up the look,added a fabia splitter and changed the rear wiper as the other one was useless..grand total of £15.00 bargain..

An orange one
Gave the v6 a good Hoover and a dust off with a microfibre

Washed the twingo quickly on my dinner hour

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Bugger all. :(
It pissed it down all day so I couldn't clean it or plug in my RST
to figure out why the dash looks like a xmas tree on start up.

Maybe tomorrow.

02 Clio 172
4x new falken ze219's and laser tracking done. Now found it needs a new inner tie rod on steering rack tho, next job along with handbrake cable on drivers side.

Clio 182
Since purchased a smaller front plate and a plain rear plate ready for moving my private plate over, bought some wind deflectors, carpeted the metal where my rear seats were.