ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Headunit to get??

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Im after a headunit but dont know what is the best im favouring the alpine x100 but was wondering if there are any better ones for the money?
Cheers

1.2 Clio
As the man says above. Alpine are very very good for HU's Even there cheap stuff is top notch!
Pioneer are having some bad problems latly with earth tracks, i believe this is fixed in their late 08 models though!
The alpine x100 is very good if you have an ipod you will use all the time!
I have an ipod connection onto my existing HU soi can ride normally on CD's then when my mates get in, they plug in their ipods and away we go.
Costs ~ £50 for the full speed connection though! Aldo the alpine unit has to support ai-net.
You could however just use an ai-net to 3.5mm jack (doesnt charge your ipod, neither does it control it from you HU but it still plays ok (quieter though) for ~10 of the bay from china :clown: