ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is an FF?

MK3 Sport Tourer TCE
I'm fairly new to these boards and to Clio's in general and I keep seeing discussions about 172 and 182 FF's.

So at the risk of sounding like a nooB, what is an FF? :eek:

Ta.

LY V6 with Recaros
Yep full fat - ie not the cup. It has the full spec - half leather seats, c/c, xenons etc.

MK3 Sport Tourer TCE
Cheers!

Also what is a ph-quick? I've seen these mentioned a few times?

Bloody car-speak :rasp:

Clio 1.4 16v Billabong
Dust anyone?

lol!

FF (not in this case) means Front enginge Front wheel drive it is the drive train and engine set up of the car!

Hint the reason a toyota MR2 is called an MR2 (MR) Middle engine Rear wheel drive!

But on a clio im not sure? Although they are Front enginge Front wheel drive!

TT
FF in clio terms is Full Fat as someone mentioned above, which includes xenons alcantara cliate contol etc.

the other clios are cups, which are lighter, no xenons, no leather, so no comforts, makes it quicker,and theres also trophy which is a cup with uprated dampners and recaros i think.

172 FF also have the 5 spoke 16" alloys, as the cups have multispokes.
182 FF have 16" i think 7 spoke, with cup packs have anthracite (not sure on spelling) colour alloys.