ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is it worth????????

GRAND PRIX CLIO
Hi there its been a long time since ive been on here but thought some of you guys might be able to help?

Right i have a LIMITED EDITION CLIO GRAND PRIX NO 483 out of 500 it currently being restored to its original glory and will be going up for sale at the end of it and i am wondering what is its value? im 99.9% sure its the only one in the u.k. and there cant be many left anywhere else.
Also where can i get some info on it? the only stuff ive found is in french and this is no good as i cant translate...

I hope some one can help ?
thanks for your time

ph quick
Is it a left hooker? I dont know much but its a special edition valver isnt it? Probably worth a little more than a similar condition valver

GRAND PRIX CLIO
Yep its a left hooker spoke to a guy in demon tweeks a few years back now and he thought it would be worth very good money in its original state hence the reason im restoring it..
so if you were putting a figure on it what would you say ??
(the car will be in showroom condition engine will be a spanker)

Got no pics at the mo sorry try get some sorted