ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is the best performance filter?

Sorry to dominate this section but thinking of getting a few mods soon and want to know the above please. I here everyone raving about viper?

Stevo_evo said:
Sorry to dominate this section but thinking of getting a few mods soon and want to know the above please. I here everyone raving about viper?

itg maxogen induction kit .............330 plus i think (ktec)

thought there would b more replies on this topic .

panel filter itg ok........myself got a viper as avatar shows ...lol:cool:
thought the viper was the best but ppl say its the maxogen .ahhhh well should have joined before buying things i suppose :quiet:

VW ....
i'd save ur money & stick an ITG element in ,doubt u will see any gains putting a viper/maxogen apart from noise ,unless u can get a good cold feed supply especially with summer coming on .

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
my mate replaced his pipercross indution kit with a viper and the only thing that was different was the noise. did sound good with a viper but is it worth the money?