ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What MkII rear bumper

Ex Clio, BMW 120d sport

http://www.psgbodystyling.co.uk/images/renault/renault_clio_early_psg_combat_r.jpg

thats the pic of my rear bumper when first got car back!

now its broken all over the place cos its made shockingly and lots of the bolt holes have broken in the fibreglass and the think is just too low and hits everything and my car is only lowered by 30mm.

its got to be replaced so what shall i get instead? the carzone one looks quite nice but not sure how will fit relative to exhaust.

or i could put a rear splitter on the original rear bumper.

also need to bare in mind this car will be FOR SALE in couple months so want it to look good but saleable!!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

get the same one and ill swap u it for a standard rear bumper!? then u can demodify the whole car and sell it standard.

Mk2 Golf GTI

That kit is w**k, its a sign from god that cracked it. Never buy fibreglass kits anyway

Ex Clio, BMW 120d sport

i prefer the front of the car to the rear! im not goin to get another psg bumper, the way its held on at the back is ridiculous.

fibreglass kits are ok if they have proper brackets and have metal supports around where the bolts holes are, but this one doesnt!

only prob with standard rear bumper is that it catches on the rear wheels a lot