ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What model do you own? *NEW POLL*

What model do you own?

• Clio Mk1 - (1.2/1.4)

Votes: 57 1.9%
  • Clio Mk1 Rsi (1.8 8v)

Votes: 8 0.3%
  • Clio Valver/Williams

Votes: 59 1.9%
  • Clio Mk2 Phase 1 - (1.2/1.4/1.6)

Votes: 203 6.6%
  • Clio Mk2 Phase 2 - (1.2/1.4/1.6/Dci)

Votes: 431 14.0%
  • Clio 172 Mk1

Votes: 222 7.2%
  • Clio 172 Mk2 (normal/cup)

Votes: 800 26.0%
  • Clio 182 (full fat/cup/trophy)

Votes: 812 26.4%
  • Clio V6 (Mk1/Mk2)

Votes: 63 2.0%
  • Clio Mk3 (all non RS variants)

Votes: 97 3.2%
  • Clio 197 / CUP

Votes: 206 6.7%
  • Other Marque

Votes: 122 4.0%

• Total voters
  RENAULT CLIO SPORT 197
Re: What model do you own?

182ff for me
i own a clio sport 197 2007 plate which has been juiced up 2 230bhp., at the moment im having custom built team dynamics light weight alloys built from scratch for the clio that should take 4weeks max till i get them,also having a supercharger shipped from the states that'll give the wee clio another 30% power increase cant wait-its gona be a wee flying machine by the time its finished. ps wot wheels av u got bud?

Yozz'd up 182
Re: What model do you own?

i own a clio sport 197 2007 plate which has been juiced up 2 230bhp., at the moment im having custom built team dynamics light weight alloys built from scratch for the clio that should take 4weeks max till i get them,also having a supercharger shipped from the states that'll give the wee clio another 30% power increase cant wait-its gona be a wee flying machine by the time its finished. ps wot wheels av u got bud?

Oh dear.

clio 1.2
owned 5 turbo and clio williams before it needed alot of doh spent . . has to be said williams as standard hard car to beat in any circumstance.

renaultsport clio 197 cup
white 197 cup with recaros and black speedlines and a pond in the boot as it keeps filling up with water when it rains which is a lot in dundee

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Will this poll restart in January to take into account people who have upgraded and the 200's?

Clio 200 Full Fat W/ Cup
lol 200 with cup packs since their's no option :p

lol if your going to be like that how about this option:

clio 200 full fat with cup pack, tom tom ,elec folding mirrors, bluetooth, speedlines, cup spoiler, rear tints, white id paint, double optic headlights, recaro carbon interior and rear parking sensors

(think thats all lol)

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
lol if your going to be like that how about this option:

clio 200 full fat with cup pack, tom tom ,elec folding mirrors, bluetooth, speedlines, cup spoiler, rear tints, white id paint, double optic headlights, recaro carbon interior and rear parking sensors

(think thats all lol)

Just showing off now :lolup:

clio 172 mk2, BMW X3
What about adding the factory sat nav sport as there was only 77 i would like to know if they are all still living, i have one in iceberg silver so can we find the rest of the 76

Golf GTD Mk7
mean172 said:
What about adding the factory sat nav sport as there was only 77 i would like to know if they are all still living, i have one in iceberg silver so can we find the rest of the 76

Mate if mine has one in silver.

Rb ff 182 here

RS200 Cup
'51 plate, phase 1, 172. With rear bumper, lights, wheels and I was told front brakes -- all from phase 2.

Rare looking car imho. (Apart from being a silver Clio lol)