ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Mods to get with £800

Clio 1997
Anyone got any ideas of what i should do with about £800 to my clio mk1 i have just bought, its completly standard apart from some 6x9s in the parcel shelf

320d
Not worth chucking £800 at a £150 car. I'd just leave it as it is, build up some no claims and some clean driving history.

Insurance is killer so you're looking to modify? Going to declare the modifications? If insurance is that bad I doubt it, and so you will be driving around illegally AGAIN.

S&K

182 cup + Elise
Dare I say driver training ? Seriously a car limits day or instruction at a track day is going to be worth more in the long run than a few bolt on goodies and hey you'll notice the extra power / handling even more when you do modify you're car :)

Clio oasis
Some insurance companys dont mind mods after bans shows your looking after car :) ask ya self how long you want to keep ya clio if it for a long time then mod it like alloys lowered ect but if it only temp then put monet toward another car but just depends how much ya like ya car :)

iimushroomzii

Toilet roll king
  Transit Connect.
I love how people on here have already decided what this guy should do with his life. If you've not got any advice about what he's asking then don't bother saying anything!