ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what polish

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

just want to know what the best polish i should use using autoglym at mo but have heard rave reviews about meguiars, i dont want the 3 stage kit just some wax or polish

Quote: Originally posted by mr sheep on 03 October 2004

meguiars nxt is good and a fair price

Couldnt agree more. I changed from Autoglym about a month ago and the difference is amazing. Ive waxed the car twice now, the beading is better and the finish is superb.

Sorry, but am i the only person getting sick and tired of hearing this question??

Seems like we cant go 2 weeks wihtout someone asking, whats the best polish,m or is this polish any good, and everytime the thread ends up several pages long wiht everyone giving their opinion.

Can we maybe make a poll, pinned at the top of ext, power and mechanical in which everyoen can vote for their best polish??

Remapped derv Golf

Wax and polish are different things and shouldnt be confused.

Best to get NXT tech wax. Doesnt both pretty well. I always add a layer of Meguiars #16 on top.

Did this yesterday and you should see how its beeding now!!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

Sorry, but am i the only person getting sick and tired of hearing this question??

Seems like we cant go 2 weeks wihtout someone asking, whats the best polish,m or is this polish any good, and everytime the thread ends up several pages long wiht everyone giving their opinion.

Can we maybe make a poll, pinned at the top of ext, power and mechanical in which everyoen can vote for their best polish??

sorry but for the 1500 odd users im sure its only a small portion of what other crap people post on here anyway we can post what we like so stick that in your pipe and smoke it

Vee dub

Yeah Meguiars is brilliant stuff. I use the Gold Class range and I have heard the NXT is really good too.

Cheers

Tom

Skoda Fabia vRS

Quote: Originally posted by KarlH on 03 October 2004

Quote: Originally posted by mr sheep on 03 October 2004

meguiars nxt is good and a fair price

Couldnt agree more. I changed from Autoglym about a month ago and the difference is amazing. Ive waxed the car twice now, the beading is better and the finish is superb.
agreed

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

just used the nxt shampoo and polish, its bloody quality stuff, took out all those horrible swirl marks, and the motor looks like its fresh out the showroom. cheers guys