ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What protectant for matt wheels

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Ive got some new wheels coming that are "Matt Graphite".
oz_ultraleggera_ltg_pdpfull.jpg

What would you recommend I use to protect them. Im guessing wax wont be good.

RB Clio 182
Not sure if it makes a difference what protection you use on matt to gloss wheels, although ive heard that you shouldn't polish them as it can make them shiny over time.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Not sure if it makes a difference what protection you use on matt to gloss wheels, although ive heard that you shouldn't polish them as it can make them shiny over time.
You have the same wheels dont you Tom, did yours have a refurb to get them bronze?

RB Clio 182
You have the same wheels dont you Tom, did yours have a refurb to get them bronze?

Yes mate, I bought them in titanium silver but didn't like them, had them done in anthracite, chipped easily, had the done gold, not keen now.

The wheels are superb mate wait until you feel the turn in difference.

I maybe selling mine for standard 16's or turinis as i want the exterior looking as oem as possible.

Andy said my car will be ready the week commencing the 15th, he's only had it since Sep.