ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what rear discs?

Clio 182 Cup
How do i tell what brake discs i need? typing in my reg comes up with couple of different types

ive read the cup pack means it has a different abs ring also, so do i have to take the wheel off and count the teeth on the abs ring? cba but will do it if needed

cheers :D

As above, great service from those guys.

I recently got new rear discs and pads from Renault Wolverhampton on here. More than likely you'll need the discs with the abs ring but just speak to them and they will tell you exactly what you need.

I thought there was either disc with abs ring or disc with no abs ring.

I've always thought it was one or the other but I could be wrong.

Either way you'll get it sorted if you speak to Wolverhampton or G172

Ok so here's my rear discs that I bought from Renault Wolverhampton.

My car is a full fat.

4azu7e2e.jpg

pe8u7a2u.jpg

Feel free to count the teeth or do whatever you need to do but like I say the above traders are very knowledgable and they will sort you out

Edit: ignore the black paint marks on the edge of the disc. They don't come like that, I painted the edge satin black to help stop it corroding :)

Last edited: