ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What sat nav do you have??

I hate saying this as it sounds like a cop out, try a search as it's been covered loads of times before.
I just use a garmin i3 as it's cheap, does the job & way better than the navman unit we had which cost three times as much !

Clio 172
tomtom one, cant fault it, especially for the money.

Couple of friends have had Road Angel sat navs based on their reputation for speed camera detection and they regret getting it - both have had problems with the software leading them around in circles!

db

db detailing™
Get a Pioneer Avic-X1 or whatever the latest model is now. Awesome pice of kit.

renault clio 172
i use the tom tom 700 everyday for work and it never let me down yet ,16 mths old 40 addresses a day all on full postcode ,the other wagons use tom tom one which seem to work well on offer with argos at approx £160

Inferno 182
i got a tom tom 700 for my van which is great but it would not work in my 182 due to the heat reflective windscreen blocking the signal apparantly so beware if you have this screen although my g/f's medion sat nav worked fine in it

CB600FS
TomTom One, bloody brilliant, it does struggle though if your giving it the large one round roundabouts, takes a while to work out which exit your going up.

It takes 3/4 minutes to get a signal through the windscreen, even right next to the square bit

106 GTi
Tom Tom One here as most of the others are just to big looking and it connects to my Mac.

Not had a problems with using it through the screen as yet even in the driver side bot. corner. It does however try and take me the wrong way down a one way street when calculating the shortest route to places from my house!

Garmin i3. Cheap and is as good (if not better) than old tomtom one. And it's tiny. Does the job. Shame you can't buy them anymore though.

BMW M5 & E36
Tomtom 510 here. Does struggle a wee bit through the blue tint UV screen though. Found drivers side corner works best without an extra antenna.

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
Navman F20 - from some german company on ebay £100
can't be robbed, but did add GSP antenna for £7 to boost signal

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
tomtom 910 all the way, works great and the hands free is a nifty feature as well.