ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what shal i do next?

Civic Type -R FN2
Just run out of ideas really, ive got about £130 that i plan on spending on it, what you think i should do?

Recent pic
DSCF0159.jpg

not as recent
DSCF0133.jpg

clear side repeaters & colour code it, the top of the front bumper looks to be a matt colour in the pics, i'd get that done & the side strips. maybe a sublte set of skirts too ? (prob gone over your budget now though)

Civic Type -R FN2
oo there not in that picture but i got clear side repeters now, i heard the headlights are a pain to wire up.

colour code, but might have to be a halfrauds DIY job for that cash. unless you know someone ;)

jamie

FOR SALE!!!
them dare wheels look so lush on the clio are they 17's if i was you id get some side skirts of ebay our mayb black angle eyes i jsut got some for myn and they look lush they were £180 so just a bit over ya budget

Chocolate Bar™
screaming out to be eurod! i'd colour code it and then get some ronal turbos fitted

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
When I had those wheels, I always wanted to get them Refurbed iin gunmetal, and slam it!

(and maybe you should tint it?)

Pict0187lbcopygunmetal.gif

Civic Type -R FN2
it would never be that low but looks pretty cool mike, tints sounds like a good idea, i dont want them as dark as in that picture though.

Anyone got any picutes of black ph1s tinted?

V6
loose them front mud flaps first, will look lot better. then save bit more money and color code maybe :)

Monaco Blue Mk2
You could get the front and rear bumper colour coded for that money. Do the handles and bumpstrips yourself. That's what I did. Fortunately mine came with them, but I'd save up and get some sport headlights sorted.

P9120206.jpg

P9120216.jpg

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
if i were u ruff21 i would get some good wx to compliment the paintwork

1.2 16v Dynamique.
You say you now have clear side reps so just put some tints in her. Not too dark though. Your car looks nice mate, don't go over board and spoil her! The alloys look great too.

Ph1 172 & others
hows that. subtle mods and all achievable for £130.

172 / Sport Headlights
Tints
172 side skirt.

What are your wheels mate? I have almost exactly the same on my skyline. Yokohama AVS?

Blackclio.jpg

Civic Type -R FN2
lol, thats true hellcat it isnt

wheels are Dare v2s and there on yokies not sure what ones tho