ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What should i use to spray badges??

Mk3 Clio 1.2
Wondering what would be the best stuff to use for spraying my renault badges orange. would halfords primer, spray and lacquer be alright to use? Cheers.

Got my primer from B&Q lol, traders discount ;)

But cant complain with the paint mixing at halfords either, my doorstrips came out great!

FF Clio 182
Plastidip :) if you change your mind just peel it off :)

Don't have to remove the badge just spray and peel the over spray

Mk3 Clio 1.2
Haha i have a trade accont there so might pop up. yeah a few of my mates have done it with halfords and it came out alright. sounds good if i ever want to go back to chrome badges, do you have to sand it down to use plastidip?.

FF Clio 182
Haha i have a trade accont there so might pop up. yeah a few of my mates have done it with halfords and it came out alright. sounds good if i ever want to go back to chrome badges, do you have to sand it down to use plastidip?.

No just clean and spray

Mk3 Clio 1.2
They dont have any orange in stock on their website, its £16-18 on ebay. Im going up halfords later to have a looks. Cheers lads