ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What size wheel spacers?

evo 9 gt
Been looking at wheel spacers for my 04 clio 182 some state 60.1, some 60.2 centre bore, what size am I after? Thanks a lot :)

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
I can't see the 0.1 of a mm really making a noticeable difference, even if you can find them available with a difference in size as minuet as that!!

evo 9 gt
Ok cheers mate ill go for it then, been on eBay, wanted one set for the rears at 25mm which has 60.2 then 15mm 60.1 for the front.

Audi A5
I Would be more concerned about the quality of spacers if i was you as their is a couple crap sets floating about ebay. Try and stick to a good brands like H&R's or ebaich.

Also the rear usally need less spacing compared to the front. It depends what your going for though I suppose. The normal width people go for is 15mm back and 20-25mm front.

evo 9 gt
Really? The Back wheels look a lot more tucked in than the rears, ill have to have another look. eBay ones are fine, had a set on my evo for a year with no probs at all.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
I have H&R spacers on both the focus and the clio.

the clio ones are only 5mm tho, as I wanted to retain the use of the standard centre point, and not space out to far as the fronts can already rub on the inner arch fixing points under hard load, which needed a little manipulation.

i agree tho, I'd certainly stick to the better brands.

RS6 C7
We will be offering Wheel spacers in the next week or two. They are the bolt to hub type and only available in 15mm at the minute but other sizes will follow.

Our spacers are of a much higher quality than the FK & H&R'S that i have seen, Some of the other less know brand are shocking as you find that they are normally made by some bloke who does it in his spare time.

If you can wait a week or two you will see how good ours our. Have a look in in our trader section as we have a thread about them but please please please don't worry about quality from ourselves. We have supplied many racing teams and large car manufactures and all our machinery is bang up to date!.