ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What size??

PH1 WANTED
I know this has been asked loads of times but really notsure what to do. I currently run 205/45/16 tyres on my speedlines. They are the trophy wheels and my tyres now need changing.

Do I just go for the same size again or do I go down to 195/45/16? I hate it at the moment when it's on full lock when reversing and it struggles to do it. If I get the smaller tyre would it still do this on the smaller size?

The other thing is would it rub less on full lock when it's lowered?

Any views?

Marc

Rusty Cup
I cut and filed the hell out of the front bumper hanger thingy in an attempt the stop rubbing when i had 16's on, also i cut out the small section of arch liner that kept rubbing. I dont know if 205's are worse than 195's with the problem your talking about.

PH1 WANTED
Is there any info anyone can give me? Sensible answers please. Threes about £100 difference in price for four tyres.