ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what sounds better a sportex backbox or a cherry bomb?

Clio 1.2 Extreme.
i know they are loud exhausts im just bored of hearing my car revving when driving fast. is there much sound difference ou t of the sportex, peco, ashley and k tec ones!

Clio 182 trophy
im just saying buddie. :) i was an apprentice too, trust me my wage aint much better now. but it will be the best 200-250quid youll spend. we are talking for an rs not a 1.2 right?

Clio 1.2 Extreme.
im just saying buddie. :) i was an apprentice too, trust me my wage aint much better now. but it will be the best 200-250quid youll spend. we are talking for an rs not a 1.2 right?
rs i wish man! naa only a 1.2 just board of the sound of engine revs an a nice lil sound!

clio 182 sport
Ive got a sportex exhaust on my 182 and it does sound nice, but when you want a nice peacefull drive sometimes* it can be abit intrusive, but i would recommend it, really good value for money.

Clio 1.2 Extreme.
Ive got a sportex exhaust on my 182 and it does sound nice, but when you want a nice peacefull drive sometimes* it can be abit intrusive, but i would recommend it, really good value for money.
yeah i guess can be abit intrusive, but thankfully i rarely want ne f them ;) thanks man!

whats it you actually have to do to fit one of thoese?

Crappy photo but:

IMAG0836.png

You just remove the original airbox and hose, then fit that massive black pipe and the actual cone filter. It was a bit fiddly around the back of the engine but simple enough in theory.

Clio 1.2 Extreme.
Crappy photo but:

IMAG0836.png

You just remove the original airbox and hose, then fit that massive black pipe and the actual cone filter. It was a bit fiddly around the back of the engine but simple enough in theory.
ahh nice mate, does it matter where exactly the cone sits?