ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what the best clio mark 2 bodykit

come on peeps you clio pros must know some...im lookin at the psg kit now but want a more agressive lookin bodykit i have bout 700 to spend on the actually kit!!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

i like the atomo kit...but the psg is more agressive looking IMO, have u thought about the carzone kit?

cheers i wana get the psg or carzone wot u think ? am gettin 15 oz titans and and gunna lower it 40mm i tink??? oh and colour code and maybe flush the boot

Quote: Originally posted by spinxclio on 28 March 2004
whats the best clio mk2 bodykit??

STANDARD COLOUR CODED

its far more subtle and more attactive than any aftermarket kit

IMHO

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Quote: Originally posted by spirez on 30 March 2004

all the kits are crap and tacky IMO!
what car do u drive spirez i seen u posting a lot and never known.

Ex Clio, BMW 120d sport

spirez has a 1.2 ........hes only young!!!

agree with the lad that some kits can be tacky and crap, but dont forget alot of standard cars some with bodykits on them these days... and its all about being different thats why i got mine kitted, make it look less like a shopping trolley my mum would drive round in

Saber front bumper is nice, i was gonna get it for my clio but i wrote it off!

Most of the kits look sh*t, which is a shame. Theres not even that much about for clios :(

Ex Clio, BMW 120d sport

that front end looks photoshopped i reckon. ive seen that kit and the front end isnt quite like that i dont think

Not a Clio anymore.....

The car is as it looks in the pics, they have not been doctored only the reg plate blacked out.

The standard kit does not come with front fogs, a pair of Clio V6 front fogs have been fitted but apart from that nothing has been altered.