ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What the fcuking fcuk?? (Incredibly NWS)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What the fcuking fcuk??

The biatch doesn't display messages on the item description!

I'll let you know how she responds.

I'm hoping she's looking for a pimp. I can just see myself wearing a big fur coat and a hat with a feather it.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What the fcuking fcuk??

So I asked this:-

Dear milfalicoussuzie,

If I buy this camera can I leave it at your house plugged into the computer in your bedroom? You could then also use it to model some of the sexy articles of clothing that are for sale live on tinternet? Boom!

Good morning

For more info on the webcam

Please contact me direct

My email is on my listings

Boom!!

Suzie xx

I've sent an email to her personal email asking if she does webcam shows.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
What the fcuking fcuk??

You should try typing in used women's clothes into ebay sometime,
it's full of used women's underwear/shoes/tights and all sort of stuff a tweaked out pervert would blow his wad over.

My sister had an old pair of boots she was throwing out.

She forced a hole in the front with a screw driver. Roughed them up a bit with sandpaper and then took a photo of when she had them on.

They sold for nearly £40.

I don't understand why people buy them?

You most of spent a fortune Daniel. ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330Ci (Fail)Sport
What the fcuking fcuk??

Lol well done Ron!

Most interesting thread on CS of late. Tempted to sell some old boxers now too, Asians are still "exotic" to some IIRC.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
What the fcuking fcuk??

I'm going to w**k into my black primark pants, leaving a snail trail, then scratch my poo stained ass...

I'm going to make a fortune.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Re: What the fcuking fcuk??

Lets pimp colsheface out, we could make millions by targeting the niche market you've identified above. I'd have no qualms doing it, as deep at heart I reckon he'd love all the attention :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0

She certainly knows how to sell stuff!

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Trader Rating - 100%
24   0   0

Lets pimp colsheface out, we could make millions by targeting the niche market you've identified above. I'd have no qualms doing it, as deep at heart I reckon he'd love all the attention :)

I reckon if we got him to record a soundclip of the wurzles 'ive got a brand new combine harvester' to include as well, we could charge at least an extra 50%. Really low cost of sale, but high margins, like the ktec induction kit of the fetish world!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel

Then i'm out.

If I'm going to be selling my body, and bits of the fluid that comes out of my body, then I want 51% of the decision making.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0

I wonder if there is a paedo market for used nappies

Vomited a bit in my mouth at the thought, but this thread is well on the way to being the stuff of nightmares so I figured I'd carry it on.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Then i'm out.

If I'm going to be selling my body, and bits of the fluid that comes out of my body, then I want 51% of the decision making.

Ok, deal at 51 per cent of the decision making to you. Please start retaining and storing all bodily fluids from now onwards.