ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What the fcuking fcuk?? (Incredibly NWS)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Re: What the fcuking fcuk??

Blimey!! Should would almost certainly ATM the gear stick!

Lol at you being so thrown off by her you can no longer string a sentance together.

If I ever win the lottery, im going to employ that chick for a fortnight and just see what its possible to get her to do just for humour value.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What the fcuking fcuk??

Lol at you being so thrown off by her you can no longer string a sentance together.

If I ever win the lottery, im going to employ that chick for a fortnight and just see what its possible to get her to do just for humour value.

hahahaha poxy iPad!!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  E90 M3
What the fcuking fcuk??

Flol at this! Good work Ronald.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
What the fcuking fcuk??

I can't wait to get into work to open that link.... :D

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What the fcuking fcuk??

To put that in context, I believe that when she says "share our filth" she means you s**t in her mouth and then she kisses you as you both eat it. Proper twisted bird that one by the looks of it, like on a level that would have most of us running away I suspect, lol

I run from nothing.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What the fcuking fcuk??

So it looks like this thread has run its course. I must admit it has ended a little disappointingly but I laughed hard at a lot of the posts. This one by Dave made me lol more than any of the others.

It refered to me suggesting we were getting into the realms of stalking by trying to find her IP address

Yeah we're not freaks or anything ffs,
all we want her to do is f*ck herself with a Ph1 gear stick, what could be more normal than that?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What the fcuking fcuk??

So I decided to see if Suzies Friend Roxy would be interested in assisting with my/our request:-

Hi Roxy.

I have recently been in conversation with a friend of yours called Suzie. I was requesting something very specific to be performed in a web cam show. It's a fantasy of a very niche nature and to be honest having it performed on a web cam wasn't exactly something I'd really considered until I got into a discussion about web cam shows with Suzie.

Anyway I think the official terminology for what I am is a mechaphile! (I can't believe I've revealed this to two strangers in as many days!). It all started when I was 17 and my then girlfriend decided to sit on the gear stick of my Mini during a sex session we were having in an Epping forest car park. Ever since then I've been massively turned on by various car parts. Gear sticks being the main one.

Unfortunately it wasn't something that Suzie was up for but I have now kind of become obsessed with seeing a lovely lady getting herself off with a car gear stick on cam.

I can easily supply a gear stick as I have a couple of spare ones in the shed. Nothing too large obviously. I have a sexy little Renault Clio one that would fit the bill (and would also fit somewhere else quite nicely too!)

I would be prepared to pay good money to see this so please can you let me know what it would cost (if your prepared to do it obviously)

Ron

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Re: What the fcuking fcuk??

"whatnitmuld"

?

hopefully she will still get the idea though.

If not TBH I reckon that Sophie chick would do whatever you want with a gearstick and would happily let you go round to see rather than do it over a webcam, but it might be more expensive, lol

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What the fcuking fcuk??

Aww no funny name at the end :(

lol at the rest though!

lol I was trying to keep it as serious as possible. Well as serious as you can get when asking someone to stick a gear stick up themselves!

My only reservation is that her Facebook page gives the impression that she's more of a dominatrix than anything else. So she's more likely to be up for shoving the gear stick up my arse than anything else! Not sure I'd be up for that after seeing that pic Chip posted up earlier!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What the fcuking fcuk??

"whatnitmuld"

?

hopefully she will still get the idea though.

If not TBH I reckon that Sophie chick would do whatever you want with a gearstick and would happily let you go round to see rather than do it over a webcam, but it might be more expensive, lol

Edited lol I did check it before I sent the email and it did send correctly thank god!

I mean what would she think of me if my grammar was bad!! lol